Dead Simple


It was meant to be a harmless stag night prank. A few hours later four of his best friends are dead and Michael Harrison has disappeared. With only three days to the wedding, Detective Superintendent Grace - a man haunted by the shadow of his own missing wife - is contacted by Michael's beautiful, distraught fiancee, Ashley Harper. Grace discovers that the one man who ought to know Michael Harrison's whereabouts is saying nothing. But then he has a lot to gain - more than anyone realizes. For one man's disaster is another man's fortune . . . Dead simple . . .

My Review

I started out with the most recent book in this series and have now started back to the beginning. While, I liked the most recent book; I now see what this series is all about...Detective Superintendent Roy Grace. He is quick witted, commands respect from his co-workers, and does not stop until the case is solved.

Speaking of cases, this one had me from the beginning. In fact, I lost some sleep over it. Yet, I would gladly lose sleep for this book. Warning to self "don't ever agree to be the prankee in a prank". When the four friends got in that car accident and dead, I think I forgot to breath for a few. My next thought was "oh shit", now the stakes have just gotten higher. The story kept me hanging on until the end. Which took me a bit by surprise. I can't wait to continue this series with book two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations