The Wrath of Angels is a one seat read!

Harlan Vetters is on his death bed. Before he goes he has a tale to tell. A while back, Harlan and his friend, Paul were out hunting. They came upon an airplane. The airplane is abandoned however it looks like the forest has claimed the airplane and is trying to hide it away. Harlan and Paul investigate the airplane. They find tons of money and a list with names on it. This list is very valuable. The list is so valuable that it will wage a war between evil and good.

I have seen Mr. Connolly’s books around but I have never read one. That is until now. I had not problems jumping right into this book. The Wrath of Angels is a one seat read! There was so much action and the intensity was high all the way from beginning to end. I was hooked. You better grab a copy of this book before it flies off the bookshelves.

Charlie Parker is a dimensional character. He is definitely a good guy. He is the right person to fight the fight against evil and demons. His friends are great too. The Collector is one scary person. I would not want to piss him off or meet him in a dark alley. Two other creepy people were the young boy and the young girl in the woods. I could just imagine the boy being some weird demonic creature. However reading the last few chapters of this book and the scene involving the young girl and the boy, I have to say that my vote goes for the young girl. She is scarier. I enjoyed this book so much that I plan to go back and start from the beginning with book one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway