A Heart Revealed



Emma thought she had found true love when she married Rory Malloy. Emma was sadly mistaken. Rory was both physically and verbally abusive to Emma. Emma has a disfigurement on the side of her face from the result of one of Rory’s many violent moments. Luckily for Emma, Rory took an interest in someone else and left Emma.

Charity is Emma’s friend. She knows that Emma needs help in the shop, so she tells her that she has someone in mind, her brother, Sean. As much as Emma needs help, she is unsure about Sean. Emma has a crush on Sean.

A Heart Revealed is book two of the Wings of Change novels. It can be read as a stand alone novel. I liked the first book in this series, so I was excited to read this book. I have to say that this book started out slow for me. There were too many other characters all introduced in the beginning and I knew that they were not the main focus of the story. It was Emma and Sean. So as I was reading the book in the beginning, I did not pay as much attention as I probably should have done so as I just wanted to get to the meat of the plot with Emma and Sean. Once the story did center on Emma and Sean, I thought they made a cute couple. Of course, Emma was a wall flower and needed coaxing from Sean to open up. There were some misses but overall this was a good book.

“Available September 2011 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

Comments

Unknown said…
What's the first book? This one looks great but I like to start at the beginning. I love the cover.
Cheryl said…
Dana- The first book in this series is A Hope Undaunted

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations