The Lineup





For mystery thriller fans alike whether it be Ken Bruen and his character, Jack Taylor or Jonathan Kellerman and his character Alex Delaware, then you will enjoy The Lineup. Edited by Otto Penzler. This book lets readers into the minds of crime writers. The authors share the back ground story about how they developed their characters, why they became authors, and even share some about their next book.

I enjoyed reading about Ken Bruen’s Jack Taylor. It made him more interesting to me and now I will give his books another try. It was fun learning about Michael Connelly’s childhood and where he grew up. Ever wonder how Mr. Connelly came up with the name Hieronymus Bosch…well you will just have to read about it in The Lineup. There are many authors that are new to me in this book. The Lineup became like a wish list for me of authors and their books I want to read. So if you want the inside scoop on your favorite crime authors…look no further than The Lineup.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.
Anonymous said…
Well I assent to but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations