Book Review: Crushed But Not Defeated

 

❤🖤AVAILABLE NOW🖤❤

Crushed But Not Defeated, a second chance, MM romance by Nicole Dykes is now available!

Download your copy today: https://books2read.com/u/bWp9qW


Miles

Selfish.
That’s the only way Andrew will ever see me. An abused boy who grew up and became a defense attorney for the rich and famous.
I’ll never forget the look on his face when I told him. The hurt and disgust I saw in his eyes as I stomped all over his dreams.
He left me behind, convincing me he’d hate me forever. Now, circumstances have brought me back into his life. I have one more chance to prove I’m not the man he thinks I am.
I’ll do anything to prove I’m worthy of him.


Andrew
Fixer.
I have been since I was a child, watching my abusive father escape justice, time and time again, and a mother who refused to see his wrongs.
So I grew up to become a therapist, determined to never feel that helpless again.
I swore to make the world a better place, and I had a plan. One I thought I’d execute with my best friend in the world.
Only he had other dreams. He smashed all my hopes in one night, and I’ll never trust him again.
Now I need his help, but I refuse to let him in completely.
He crushed me once, but now, I’m strong and stubborn. I’ll never be defeated



My Review

This is one of my favorite series by Nicole. With each book, I have grown very close to each of the couples. Past characters do sometimes appear in the books but with this one, it felt like I was visiting family. It was great to get to see everyone again and their new expanded families of their own. 

With this book, it felt more person as Miles and Andrew knew each other. I could tell that they both were hurt before, but they recognized their second chance and did not waste it. These two make a cute couple. Yes, I used the word "cute". Yet, they brought the heat as well. Fans of this series will enjoy this final book in this series. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway