Book Review: The Devil's Revelation

 


Izzy:
I thought he was going to be different, but Torque is the same as every other man when they see a female mechanic. He assumed I was applying for a job as a receptionist to try and lure him into my bed. Well, screw him. Now I’m working for another shop, but not everything is as it appears. I try to ignore it and just work, but when things go south, I have nowhere to turn. Except for one man and his club. Sparks fly, and I realize fighting him might be a losing battle. Except, neither of us realizes things are about to take a turn no one expected, and I’m caught in the middle.

Torque:
I don’t want a woman, which is probably why I was a jerk to the one person qualified for the job at my shop. Now she’s in danger and turning her away isn’t an option. I’ll protect her, but I quickly realize that I want Izzy for myself. The only problem is that there’s more than one danger coming, and loyalties inside our club are about to be tested, with Izzy caught in the crosshairs. Will I be able to save her before it’s too late?

This book has a recurring theme that continues through each book, so it is best to read through them in order, but they can be read as standalone. This series is also a spinoff series from my Inked Series, and does have characters that will overlap.

My Review

This is the third book I have read by Emily. She has not disappointed me. If you love MC books, then you will love these books. I heart Izzy and Torque. They are great together, even if Torque was a jerk in the beginning. Luckily, for him his mom is the head honcho and she talked sense into him. 

Izzy won me over instantly with her no-nonsense attitude. She knew that she would have a lot of resistance by applying to be a mechanic, but she knew her worth and did not back down. Where Torque is concerned, he really is not a bad guy. He just needed a woman like Izzy that could match him. The heat between these two is smoking hot. As I was so invested in these two that I could not stop reading. I finished this book in a few days. 

Warning: The Devil's Revelation by Emily Rose will have you reaching for a tall, cold, drink as the pages of this book is scorching!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations