Eternally Hers

 


Shallow Cove Dimensions begins here with the prequel Eternally Hers

detest Fate.
All vampires crave more than the rich taste of blood is their beloved, but I’m betrayed. I’m left hopeful and hopeless. Against all attempts, my heart has been poisoned against me.
My belief is gone.
A lie has been weaved for far too long and I fell into the web like so many others before me.
I must ease the ache of time. No longer will I yearn for a fairytale. This torture comes to a stop. To find love, I follow tradition instead. A matching ceremony.
And 
she changes all I know.
She stops the ache. Time is frozen.
My ability to breathe is robbed and held in her clutches. My blood sings for her.
How is she not my beloved?
No other will have my heart, but magic finds a way to obliterate it. A war steals everything from me. I’m left holding my newborn daughter as we fall into darkness.
I will never be made a fool again. In life. In death. I write my own fate.
My love, my faith, my choices…
Eternally, are 
Hers.

Warnings:

This book is the beginning of Shallow Cove Dimensions. All books, except this one, will be dual points of view. The character in this novella will eventually get his HEA, but right now, enjoy the bites, the love, and the story.

Keep one thing in mind: when it 
Raynes, it pours.


My Review

Severide and Esmeralda were meant for one another. You could feel how deep an emotional and physical connection they shared with one another. I could not get enough of them. There are a few other characters that are introduced into this story. Which I hope to see them again in the other books in some fashion.

OMG. This prequel has me hooked. It may be a short story, but it reads like a full-length book. I can't wait to get my hands on the full books in the Shallow Cove Dimensions series. Readers of pnr vampire books and who like their steam level to be HOT will want to pick up this book. Author, January Rayne has made me "Eternally Hers" with this book!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway