The Pharos Objective




Caleb Crowe used to enjoy the life of his mother and father being archaeologists. Caleb and his sister would get to travel to exotic locations and help look for lost artifacts. Things changed when Caleb’s father disappeared. Caleb quickly left that life and became a Professor.

Years later, Caleb’s mother wants him to rejoin the Morpheus Initiative. The Initiative is in search of the Seventh Wonder of the Ancient World, The Pharos Lighthouse. It is told that hidden under the lighthouse is the grand treasure of Alexander the Great. Caleb rejoins but under protest. Will the legend be true or a myth?

The Pharos Objective is book one of the Morpheus Initiative series. The Pharos Objective by David Sakmyster is the first and won’t be the last book I read by this author. Can I tell you that I literally lost myself in this book. It was that great. I took this book with me on my vacation and finished it on the way home in just a matter of hours. Because I enjoyed this book so much it helped to pass the time. This book kind of reminded me of the Mummy with Brendan Frasier with Indiana Jones and Jason Bourne thrown in for good measure. This book had everything I was looking for from ….action and adventure, captivating storyline and interesting characters. I can’t wait to get my hands on the next book, The Mongol Objective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations