This book may be titled "The Last Taxi Ride" but it will not be the last ride I will take with this author!









I love discovering new authors. Take for example A.X. Ahmed. This is a new to me author. The author has such a good storytelling talent. The characters just came alive for me in this book. Ranjit is a multilayered character. Plus, he was so personable that I was drawn to him. He was just a regular guy trying to do good.

Ok, so I thought I had the whole mystery solved but I was only partially wrong. The story moved along at a good pace as there was so much going on. Well not so much that you lost track of what was happening. I could not stop reading. I thought the way the story flashed back to the past and gave little details at a time was enticing. These moments took place at the right time in the story. I hate when the story flashes back and forth and it is not a smooth progression. This book may be titled "The Last Taxi Ride" but it will not be the last ride I will take with this author! You have to check this book out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations