That Night

Mrs. Stevens just gets better and better with each book. I absolutely, devoured this book. That Night is full of "musts"...must have, must read, must clean spot on bookshelf, and must not put down! This is what happened to me. I literally could not put this book down, even to grab a bite to eat. Ok, so I did eat but it was kind of hard to eat with one hand. I was too busy holding the book with my other hand.
 

I was cheering for Toni and Ryan the whole time. I wanted the good guys to come out on top. All the other characters were just as interesting. Which really helped me to get into this book and stay focused. Even though it was not a secret who killed Toni's sister, I did not know the why? Why did they kill her? This was the big question. I tried and tried to figure it out before the answer was given to me but I had no such luck. I love when a book keeps me guessing until the end. I can't wait until the next book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations