Chasing the Night almost had me reading finishing this book through the night.




Eve Duncan is one of the best forensic sculptors in the world. This is why when CIA agent, Catherine Ling need someone to help her learn the truth about her son, Luke, she turns to Eve. Cause only the best will do for Catherine.

Nine years ago, Luke was kidnapped by Sergei Rakovac. Sergei is one of the most powerful members of the Russian mafia. All this time, Catherine has wondered if Luke is dead or alive. Sergei can not be touched. He made a deal with the CIA. In exchange for helping Catherine; Catherine will help Eve learn the truth about what happened to her daughter, Bonnie.

It has been a long while since I have read an Iris Johansen novel. Chasing the Night has me wondering why it took me so long between the last book and this one. It was not long once I sat down to start reading that I was instantly hooked. Eve makes forensic sculpting intriguing. Catherine is like the female version of Rambo. She comes in blazing with guns and lots of attitude to boot. Eve and Catherine make a great team. They are Thelma and Louise, only they don’t die. There was lots of butt-kicking action going on in this book. Chasing the Night almost had me reading finishing this book through the night.








Comments

Marce said…
This one has had some amazing reviews, I am going to try her and start with this one.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway