Book Review: Tame Me
BOOK 1 IN THE MERIDIAN INSTITUTE SERIES
I’ve survived worse than most people can imagine. I even survived myself. They think they’re teaching me how to breathe in the dark instead of letting it bleed me out. For a while, I breathe. But darkness doesn’t disappear just because I’ve learned to turn on the lights. It waits. It studies. And when it comes for me, I remember I’ve already survived the devil, so I can handle his demons. I know how to play along. I know how to earn trust. I know that in the end, I’ll be the one walking away. I’ll be going home to the men who taught me that surrendering is a choice and survival is an art—The monsters might be able to break me, but they will never tame me.
My Review
Ayla endured some horrific events in her life. It is sad to realize that these events happened at a young age and by people she thought she could trust.
"The monsters in the dark failed to break me, and my men are the only ones who will ever be able to tame me."
So glad that there is a place like Meridian Institute that Ayla could go to help her through her trauma. The two men that do this for her are Reid and Thane. They help Ayla break through her trauma and build herself back up again only stronger. Later, the group grows with the additions of Giovanni, and Declan.
What a start to this series. It only seems fitting that the first book to kick off this series is by Emily Klepp. I am a fan of her writing. Due to the nature of this series, there is a delicate balance that needs to be taken, and I thought Emily found that good balance.
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE WITH HEAVY TRIGGERS. READER'S DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED.

Comments