Book Review: Praise Me

 


Savannah Evans is on deaths doorstep, clinging to her traumatic past and her self destructive ways.
When she meets Tabitha and is offered a stay at the Meridian Rehabilitation Institute, she decides that it's time for her to take back her life.


Sam and James don't make recovery easy, they make her work for it every day. Her limits are tested, boundaries are pushed but in her heart, she knows that failure is not an option.
When professional boundaries are crossed, and secrets from the past are revealed, all lines are blurred. Can Savannah really let it all go, or will she let herself drown once again?

Praise Me is part of the Meridian Institute shared world.


My Review

I loved this book so much. For me it was not so much about the spice but the human connection. Seeing the caring side that Tabitha exhibited towards Savannah is very endearing. Then there is Sam and James. 

OMG. To see James be featured prominently got me very excited. I wanted to know more about him and to see that he found someone as well was exciting. Sam is right that Savannah is like a Phoenix that raised from the ashes. 

"The Meridian saved me, in every way. I met two men I fell entirely in love with."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

Let's Get Buck Naked!

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway