Audiobook Review: Snowbound

 


Snowbound by Jane Henry is now live on audio!

Narrated by: Shiloh James & John Hartley 


A deliciously sexy, holiday romance by USA Today bestselling author Jane Henry.

I didn't know his eyes were the ones watching me...

I ran to the woods to disappear. No food or hope. Just a broken heart filled with memories of a cheating ex and a marriage in shambles.

Then the gifts started appearing.

Firewood stacked neatly outside the door. Homemade food in the fridge and a note with an all-too familiar handwriting. He never knocked. Never spoke. Just…watched.

Until the night I ventured too far…and he came to save me.

Now he says I belong to him. That he’s waited years for me. That no one—not my ex husband, not my family, not the rules of the world—will take me from him again.

Because Owen isn’t a stranger. He’s my stepbrother.

My forbidden first crush and the boy they warned me about. But he’s all grown now. And this man’s come to claim what’s his and make me beg for more.

This Christmas, I haven’t been a good girl, so I know I won’t be getting a big wrapped present under the tree. Instead I’m getting dragged to bed, kissed breathless, and ravaged under the mistletoe.

I’ve never wanted anything more.

Warning: Snowbound is a dark, taboo, obsessive, stepbrother romance with intense heat, twisted love, and a very happy (and filthy!) ending. If you like possessive men and holiday spice, unwrap this one carefully.


My Review

Who would not want to be in a forced proximity situation with a sexy man during winter. I know I would not be complaining. Especially when the man stacks wood, makes sure there is food, and takes care of me. 

This is what Owen does for Emma. He has always wanted her, but he never thought he would get his chance. Now that he has her, he is not going to let her go. 

Um, yes. This book may be a bit taboo, but it actually never really felt like what Emma and Owen shared was taboo. The pacing of this story moved really fast. Yet, you want to know what made this story more enjoyable is listening to the ALC. Narrated by: Shiloh James & John Hartley. I really love hearing Shlloh and John's voices as Emma and Owen. 


Listen today!

Audible: https://bit.ly/4gSyQZy

Amazon: https://bit.ly/45KaNWz

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4gipLcn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway

8 Apps Every Writer Should Have