Book Review: Long Story Short

 


🧡 ABOUT LONG STORY SHORT 🧡

Neighbors to Lovers

Billionaire

He’s Her Muse

Forced Proximity

She’s a Romance Author

Age Gap

Slow Burn

I came to the Hamptons for one reason: to fix my broken manuscript. No distractions. No detours. Just me, my deadline, and a love story I can’t seem to get right.

But I didn’t plan on Tyson Bishop.

My dangerously charming, infuriatingly confident neighbor has a habit of showing up exactly when I should be working―and with a way of looking at me like he knows how to unravel me. Every smirk feels like a dare. Every touch lasts a second too long.

I tell myself I can handle this. Him. That this is just the kind of connection my story is missing. Showing me what it feels like to be wanted. To be consumed.

But somewhere between late nights and heated touches, the things I feel for Tyson stop feeling like inspiration…and start feeling real.

Long story short, I came here to write a love story.

I just didn’t expect to start living one.


My Review

When Josie got hit with the bad news about her book, I felt it in my heart for her. She is a sweetie. Yet, who knew that her book boyfriend was living just next door to her. 

Tyson and his cat named Mouse. I loved the cheeky name of Tyson's cat. Animals recognize good people when they meet them. In addition, that I believe that Mouse knew what they were doing and became matchmaker. 

I love the slow burn between Tyson and Josie. If you are not a fan of slow burn, you just have not found the right author or story. Kat knows how to bring it! It was the anticipation that got me. Tyson was giving me cinnamon roll vibes. The more I got to know him, the more I fell in love with him. While not a cat fan, I got to admit that Mouse did win me over. Long Story Short...you have to read this book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

Let's Get Buck Naked!

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway