Book Review: A Sea Oat for Sandy

 

She was offered as a sacrifice. He claimed her for worship.

Branded a curse since birth, Sandila has always known she would die for the sands. Bound on a freezing beach and abandoned by her village's priests, she braces for a brutal end at the hands of the legendary monster of the coast.

But Argus isn't there to claim a sacrifice.

A terrifying creature of ancient vines and coastal flora, Argus has waited centuries for his fated mate. When he rescues Sandila from the harsh elements, he sweeps her away to a hidden sanctuary where she's finally safe. He doesn’t want her blood—he wants to show her exactly how a treasured thing is kept.

Sandila was born for sacrifice, but in the heavy arms of the beast, she'll discover she was meant for worship all along.


My Review

This is a cute, steamy, quickie read. A bite size morsel. As a plant lover, I liked this novella. I like Sandila but I found Argus very intriguing. I like this author's writing. However, I found that while I liked this story and really like Argus, I felt like I was just reading this story but not really connecting or experiencing it. Not like other novellas that I have read of this author's. Still a fun read. 


This is a steamy, bite-sized monster romance featuring a plant-based hero and open-door scenes. It's a complete standalone within the Plant Insta-Love series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

Let's Get Buck Naked!

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway