Book Review: The Forbidden Alpha
The moth doesn't remember the flame from the summer before, but the flame never forgets.
Running from Shane was supposed to be my way out. I’ve spent years narrowly dodging his suffocating obsession, knowing that if I don't escape his gilded cage soon, I never will.
But freedom is an illusion. My escape drops me into the arms of a masked stranger--and one dance is enough to unravel ten years of survival.
He's madness wearing a crown, and the second he touches me, a bond I was never supposed to have, claims my body before my mind can refuse it.
Now, I am caught between two monsters--the one who's desperate to own me, and the king who claims my soul by a fate I never asked for. War is coming, and they are willing to destroy each other to have me.
One claims me by bond. The other by obsession.
I've spent my whole life at the mercy of men. I'm done being prey.
My Review
Adea is a fighter. For what she went through and all the bulling she endured, weaker people would have crumbled but not Adea. She had to be broken to rise again stronger.
Where the two guys are concerned, Shane and Ethan, it was not a contest in my mind, who the winner is. For me it is Ethan. Shane and Ethan are completely different as well as the spice level.
Ooh, I really enjoyed this book. What a first book too. If you are a fan of romantasy books, you will want to add this book to your tbr pile. The storyline is rich and the characters are ones that you will hate and love. Looking forward to continuing this series.

Comments