Audiobook Review: Thriller Thursday

 

On Thursdays, we hide. If we’re tagged… we’re bagged.

Everyone knows the rules.

Stay silent. Hide. Survive the fog.

I was supposed to keep my head down.

Fake compliance. Graduate. Make it out alive.

Then I saw something I wasn’t meant to see.

Now I’m being hunted.

Apollo Griffin says he’s here to protect me.

The Delta president. And my newly assigned husband.

A man who follows orders.

But in a system built on obedience, protection feels like another cage.

If I stay, I lose everything.

And if I’m tagged?

I won’t make it to Friday.


My Review

First off, let me start by recommending the ALC version of this book. Told in duet by Alyssa Avery & Anthony Palmini. These two are amazing! I loved listening to them voice the ALC. If you love masked men who stalk their prey via hide in seek, then, this is the book for you!

Apollo and Scout make a great couple. The right partner will support you and want the very best for you. That is why these two are great for each other. Apollo wants to make Scout happy and with his cinnamon roll persona, he is easy to fall for. 

I really enjoyed this book. The blend of spicy with sweet touches from Apollo is just right. 


If you like ritual hunts, false marriages, masked killers, and lovers bound by fear, obsession, and control—you won’t make it through Thursday untouched.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

Let's Get Buck Naked!

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway