Book Review: My Brother's Teammates

 


What do you get when you cross a curvy seamstress with three hot hockey players? A pucking disaster.


My escape plan seemed foolproof - retreat to my brother's empty apartment after catching my ex with another man. But I stumble into an unexpected complication: his hockey player roommates...and I'm stark naked.

Despite my mortifying entrance, and against my better judgment, they’re willing to let me stay but with a few rules:

1. No funny business.

2. No telling the team captain - aka my brother - Harrison.

3. It's temporary until I can find somewhere else to live.

At first, the boundaries hold. But simmering tension and close quarters makes resisting temptation harder with each passing day. The simmering tension threatens to combust, blurring the lines we swore not to cross.

But how can we go back after crossing that line? And what happens when my brother inevitably finds out?


My Review

Charlotte sure made a lasting first impression on her new housemates. The angsty build up between the guys and Charlotte was so good. I could not wait for them to make their first move. As far as the three guys...Jace, Roman and Mateo, I could not pick a favorite. Every time that I thought I had one, my feelings towards them would flip flop when one of them would do something. Although, I will admit that I was first drawn to Mateo, then Jace, and Roman. 

The spice in this book is way up there. It will leave you needing a cool drink of water. The witty banter had me laughing. Charlotte is my girl! What happens when two of your favorite authors collab on a book...Pure Smutty Goodness! That is what you get with My Brother's Teammates from Melissa Ivers and Lasairiona McMaster. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations