Book Review: I Want It That Way

 

Fake relationship? As if.

I don't need a man to complete me, but to get my tubes tied before I turn thirty, I do need a husband.

When former child TV star turned producing director Lukas Keith comes to me desperate for a favor, the exchange of my services for his seems like a great idea.

I help him relearn how to drive a car, and he acts as my fiancé for a few doctor's visits.

What could go wrong?

Bingeing 90's TV shows like Seinfeld and Ally McBeal have you jonesing for a time when email and cell phones were strange new things, and an app was something you ate before the first course? Then this slow burn, fake relationship, entertainment biz romantic comedy is just what the doctor ordered. Perfect for fans of Meghan Quinn and Lucy Score seeking all the feels in a sweet and sexy romance.




My Review


I listened to the audio version of this book. Both of the narrators did a great job of narrating the story. I felt the southern charm of Dani due to narrator, Amy McFadden's voice. Amy brought the southern accent to this audiobook. Amy and Alastair Haynesbridge did bring to life this story. I will check out other audio books narrated by them. 


While Lukas may be a celebrity, he is down to earth. Instantly, I did warm up to him. Dani is so sweet. She is someone that I would want to hang out with as a friend. Dani and Lukas shared a sweet romance. The romance may be a main factor of this story, but the overall storyline was lovely. I Want It That Way brings the sweet romance charm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway