Book Review: The Tuna Fish Diaries

 

Dear Reader,

Within these pages you will find my personal diary entries.

They include the accounts of the loss of my beloved human, my life with the heathens that have decided to squat in my enclosure, and my journey to finding love again.

It may be disturbing to some readers.

My name is Fishsticks and this is my story.


My Review

I fell in love with Fishsticks from The Right Wrong Number book that featured his humans. Therefore, I was very excited when I learned that Katie was writing this book. 

I may have laughed a bit too hard at this line..."I meowed at her once on a Sunday and instead of doing what I asked she meowed back at me in an angry tone with sixteen grammatical errors." As someone who is big on spelling and correct grammar, this was hilarious. 

Katie delivered with this book. She brought all of Fishsticks snarkiness in this book. It was so funny to get to see everything from his perspective. Nora was an eccentric character from The Right Wrong Number, but I did not realize just how much she was until I saw her from Fishsticks's point of view. To quote Fishsticks..."Fluffs sake".

Fishsticks, you earned your Tuna Tuesdays and Salmon Saturdays. The Tuna Fish Diaries is the cat's meow! It is absolutely pawtastic. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway