2240 Return to Planet Earth

 


Did someone order a post- apocalyptic story with a side of conspiracies, adventures and romance? After 25 years asleep in space, a crew comes back to Earth to see humanity has been wiped out by an invisible radiation. Is Earth survivable? Is any human alive? With the advanced technology of 2240, the post-apocalyptic life doesn't seem to be a fight for survival, but if humans are alive, there will always be chaos.

My Review

I am done reading this book. I have to say that I really enjoyed it a lot. It is just what I needed for a sci fi fan. This book was giving me the 100 vibes. You know the TV show or books. As I was reading this book, it was like I was transported into the story. This book is my first introduction to this author but it won't be my last time. 

Instantly, I connected with all of the characters and the story. It was like there was a mini movie playing in my head the whole time I was reading this book. 

Mia is the leader of the surviving group of astronauts. She and the rest of the survivors come across other survivors who have been living in a Tower waiting for Mia and the others to awake. There is a little hint of romance but it is very minor. Which I am a fan of this factor. This story would actually have suffered from romance. 

When it comes to sci fi books, there was to be some form of believability for me. In the case of this book, I could see the human race being extinct from a silent radiation and only a handful of survivors left to start over. So for this reason, I would recommend this book. 


Pub Date May 14, 2021

Pre Order a copy on Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway