Playing Fast



THREE STRIKES AND HE’S OUT…

When baseball bad-boy Finn Castro raises one eyebrow too many, the Saints send him down to the minors. He’ll have to earn back his major-league dreams with the Sarasota Springs Preachers. Finn’s certainly never claimed to be a man of the cloth, and cleaning up his act isn’t going to be easy with stunning Eva Harlowe at the heart of the team’s administration…

UNTIL SHE THROWS A CURVEBALL
Eva knows having a crush on Finn Castro is about as sensible as wishing for an eighth day of the week, but seeing the gorgeously muscled player in person melts her resolve. If she’s planning to leave baseball at the end of the season, a hot fling could be a fantasy home run. But when no-strings sex begins to feel like a perfect partnership, will Finn and Eva choose the love of the game or real life together?


My Review

I have seen this author's books floating around the internet for a while but I have never really checked them out until now. Although, I kept meaning to try this author sooner. Now, after reading this book I am kicking myself that I did not pick up a copy sooner. I just fell in love with Finn. A reformed bad boy with a heart of gold. What is not to love about this...oh and he is easy on the eyes (bonus).

Eva may have been the older one in the relationship but it was Finn that was the teacher. He really helped Eva to loosen up and showed her that age is only a number. In fact, it did not show or have any affects in my mind that Eva was older. Well except for a time or two. Yet, it was so cute when she stood up for Finn and he complimented her on doing so. I read and finished this book in a matter of a few short hours. Not only is this book titled "Playing Fast" but it reads fast (this is a good thing). I now plan to go back and check out the prior novels in this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations