This book is a delightful treasure of a read!




I took a chance on this book. So glad that I did. This book is a delightful treasure of a read! Violet would be happy that I called this book a treasure. I loved all three women in their own ways. The one thing that they all had in common is that they did not just sit around feeling sorry for themselves, they got up did things that empowered them as strong, independant women. Thus this is why I liked all the women a lot. Plus, each of their stories were good ones. The flow of the voices of each woman to the next was an easy transaction.

Classic line in book on page 226 "Happy endings aren't just for fairy tales and massage parlors."

Yes, happy endings do exist not just in books and you don't have to purchase them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations