Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle: A Mystery with Spy Cameras, Code Wheels, and Other Gadgets You Can Build Yourself



This is my favorite book in this series thus far. It is because I have imagined myself as a secret agent many times and wondered what it would be like. Of course, I am one of the best agents around...well in my dreams anyways. So read about Nick and Tesla trying to uncover the mystery of the stolen necklace was fun. In fact, I mind this time actually break down and make the gadgets in this book along with my nephews.

I always love the drawn out picture of the elaborate plan on how Nick and Tesla are going to distract their target and solve the mystery. It usually involves an eagle. Don't worry as no real animals including eagles were harmed in the making of this book. Well I don't believe so anyways. These books are quick reads. Nick and Tesla may not wish for this but I hope that their parents don't come back anytime soon. However I would have liked to see their uncle more in the book. He is so entertaining and a skatterbrain. I loved the new addition to the group with Oli. I can't wait to read the next book in this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations