Hangman

This is the first book I have read by this author. I picked up this book because the summary sounded right up my alley. I was right but still, I was not prepared for how much I would really like this book. I took it with me to work. I would read it on my breaks and let me tell you that during my breaks the time flew. I had a hard time putting the book down.

Abbie rocks. I love her bulldog attitude. She pulls and pokes people to their breaking point and yet she comes out on top. While she is getting people stirred up she finishes them off with her snarky comments. Plus, she really thought through a case with precision and in the end she did get her man.

Now let me comment on the serial killer. He was scary and he does live up to the rhyme about him but I would say he is more psychological than he is gruesome. So again if I cannot get my gore then I will take the psychological aspect that does mess with your mind some. The twist that was thrown in was a nice touch. Now that I have a taste for what this author can do, I plan to go back and check out his prior novels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations