Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend


I did not know when I picked up this book that it was book two in this series. It might have made a different some in if I had read this book or not. I say “some” because I will still read books out of order. It is just that while this book can be read as a stand alone novel, I did not make as strong a connection to the characters as I would have if I had read the first book. To be honest though unless the first book was better than if I had read it first than I probably would not have read this book.



I found the characters lacking personalities. There was nothing about any of them that made me want to be in their corner. I did finish this book but it was not hard to do so because one this was a fast read and two I was hoping that the book would get better but it never did. This book did not make the grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations