Between a Mother and her Child

Maggie Barrett's life is falling apart. After twenty years of marriage, Maggie finds herself alone raising her three children. Her husband has left Maggie informing her that he has found someone else. Maggie finds a friend in an unlikely person. The hew housekeeper, Kate. Kate has a secret of her own.






Sadly this book and I did not make a connection. I say this greatly because for this type of story that intertwines so many different characters with each other I am expecting to make friends with the characters and not just connections. So when I don't find that in a book than the next thing I try to look for is the story line. Is it thrilling enough to pull me in and make me want to stick with the book. In this case I found neither. So I could not finish this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations