A Surprise for Lily


These books are geared towards the younger readers but I still get a good laugh out of them. I guess you could say that I am still a kid at heart. Lily is like Punky Brewster. She is full of mischief and always finds herself in sticky situations that make for entertaining reading.

Every adventure that Lily finds herself in puts a smile on my face. I enjoyed some adventures more than others. I have grown to love Lily and her family. It is like I am an adopted part of the family. Besides what I have already stated about why I like these books, another reason is all the different people that I meet reading these books.

Mary Ann and Suzanne make a good writing team. They have really found their stride with these books. You can not tell where one left off and the next one picked up. This book although the fourth one can be read as a stand alone novel.


“Available August 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations