Book Review: Vengeful Gods

 

In this story, there are three beasts and I am their blood debt owed.

The Anguis, a secret society of power-hungry individuals, have long controlled Port Macabre from their seat at Noire House. A place where the wealthy rub shoulders and chase hedonistic pleasures. However, behind the mansion’s facade lies a poisonous, hidden underworld.

With my father now gone, I am the sole heir to Noire House. They wanted his head, instead, these ruthless men settled for taking me.

I thought I had successfully escaped the curse of my bloodline, but I’ve been dragged back into the devious, twisted world of the Anguis. To protect the ones I love, I must allow these men to parade me around and claim me as theirs.

Locked away in their remote, forest-bound fortress, I am nothing more than a possession to control. To them, my life–and future–represents payment in kind and vengeance they’ve been denied.

In the world of the Anguis, death is the only way out, and these men are handsome grim reapers dressed in fine suits.

But as their heated looks and rough, blood-stained hands become more alluring each day, giving in to their games becomes a temptation I can’t avoid.

Lines are blurred and longing spills over as I quickly find myself craving their darkness.

I can’t succumb to three beautiful monsters… Can I?

NOTE: Vengeful Gods is a MMFM Why Choose/Reverse Harem Dark Revenge Romance (with MF, MM, and group scenes) 18+

Expect a hot, gritty, bisexual, enemies to lovers romance, with ruthless, morally gray, poly love interests. This book contains themes and scenarios common in dark romance.

My Review

OMG. I was instantly hooked by this book. Author, Elliott Rose has a new fan in me. Where do I sign up to be taken and sheltered by three men! So yummy and delicious moments. I loved them all and yet could not get enough. 

Don't ask me to choose a favorite among the three men as I won't and can't. I loved them all for different reasons. When it comes to Thorne, there is only one word to describe him...Daddy! Ky as Fox calls him is her naughty guy. Finally, there is Raven, he is the bad guy that you know you love to claim as your book boyfriend. 

Fox is one feisty and strong FMC. I loved her so much. She deserved all three guys. I did not want this book to end as I could have stayed with them all forever. Those readers who love their romances dark and extra spicy, this book is for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway