Bad Bachelor

If one more person mentions Bad Bachelors to Reed McMahon, someone’s gonna get hurt. A PR whiz, Reed is known as an ‘image fixer’ but his womanizing ways have caught up with him. What he needs is a PR miracle of his own.

When Reed strolls into Darcy Greer’s workplace offering to help save the struggling library, she isn’t buying it. The prickly Brooklynite knows Reed is exactly the kind of guy she should avoid. But the library does need his help. As she reluctantly works with Reed, she realizes there’s more to a man than his reputation. Maybe, just maybe, Bad Bachelor #1 is THE one for her.

My Review

You know when they say that first impressions arte very important. Well in this case my first impression was great.

I absolutely loved Darcy and Reed. Darcy is not your typical woman. She has tattoos and sass. Reed may be hot to trot but he is smart and underneath his suit is a good guy. Although, you may not get that impression from the reviews on app "Bad Bachelors". The more I got to know of Reed, I actually did feel bad for him with his reputation that he was labeled with. What I liked was that Darcy and Reed did not instantly fall in love.

Ok, I have to talk some about the humor. Here is one of my favorite scenes from this book.
Darcy and her friends talking about Bad Bachelors:

Darcy "So it's Yelp for guys?"
Remi "Or Uber?" "You know, go for a ride and then rate your driver".

At the beginning of each chapter were comments from women who had dated Reed. They were funny. Here is my comment on this book "Bad Bachelor is a fun romp of pure joy mixed with a dash of humor!"

Check out my Instagram post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations