Shift



This book starts out in the year 1963.

Chandler Forrestal was just an innocent victim. He met Naz, a nice woman who spiked his drink, only she didn’t slip him a roofie. Naz gave Chandler a bunch of LCD. As if things aren’t out of this world crazy enough when you are under the influence of mind altering drugs. Chandler Suddenly, Chandler starts experiencing some mental changes. Chandler believes that he has uncovered the true facts about President Kennedy’s assassination. Everyone is involved from…the Mafia, CIA, and FBI to the Russians. It is going to be one roller coaster ride.

Shift is book one of the Gates of Orpheus Trilogy. I have never read anything by either Mr. Kring or Mr. Peck. I thought this book had some good potential. I admit though that it started out really slowly for me. In fact I put this book down about a third of the way into it and walked away. It wasn’t because I didn’t like this book but because it too me a while to get into it. I wanted the book to move faster then it did. Once I got past the slow part, I found this book pretty interesting. If you like conspiracy theories then you may like this book and should check out this book but you better hurry before this book…Shifts out of bookstores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations