Friday Mornings at Nine




Tamara, Bridget, Jennifer are all good friends. They meet up with each other every Friday morning at nine to catch up on what is happening in each other’s lives. Tamara, Bridget, Jennifer love their husbands but lately they all have been feeling like they are in a rut.

You have heard the say…the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. Well for Tamara, Bridget, and Jennifer; they are willing to consider testing this theory out for themselves. Tamara is tempted by her hot, young neighbor, Aaron. Bridget is tempted by her boss Dr Luke, a dentist. Finally, Jennifer is tempted by her high school sweetheart David. For these three women they will learn that once you cross the line you can never go back.

Friday Mornings at Nine is the second novel from author Marilyn Brant. I just fell in love with this author when I read her first book, According to Jane. So I was excited to read this book. While I like how this story touched on a heavy subject, I just wished that the characters were a little more upbeat and exciting. It was a little hard for me to get into this book unlike the first one. Though, I still enjoyed reading it. Mrs. Brant is a good story teller. I plan to check out her next novel. Friday Mornings at Nine is a better alterative then a cinnamon roll to go with your coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations