Book Review: Relentless

 



🥀 AVAILABLE NOW! 🥀


It’s release day! Relentless, book 2 in the Harrow Creek Hawks series by Tracy Lorraine is NOW LIVE!! 


“Lorraine's brazenly captivating series returns with Relentless. It's filled with nonstop passion, forbidden cravings, and lots of conspiring between the four characters.” - Kay Daniels


One-Click now - https://mybook.to/HCHRelentless

Influencers! Sign up to the rest of the series here - https://forms.gle/815QrQLjy7AJbsaLA


One-Click Merciless, book 1 - https://mybook.to/HCHMerciless


Get your exclusive foiled editions of Merciless, as well as Harrow Creek Hawks merch, over on Tracy’s Website - https://www.tracylorraine.com/products/


He came to save me… but what he finds could destroy him.

I might have accomplished the impossible and walked back up those stairs.

But I wasnt naïve. Freedom didnt await.

Only more locked doors and nightmares. 

My captivity means nothing now. 

My hope is locked up in despair. 

Because just like he promised, Mav came for me. 

No one breaks into the Devil's manor… and lives to tell the tale.

But since Ive been here, Ive learned a few things. 

For the first time in my life, I'm the one with the power. 

And I will do whatever it takes to protect my husband.

But things are different now. 

They say the truth is meant to set you free, but that's the last thing I want. 

Because the truth is… the only man I've ever loved just might hate me as much as I hate myself for what Ive been doing. 

Who Ive been working for. 

I may have given my body to others, but my heart will only ever belong to Mav. 

But will he want me when the rest of me is tarnished?

When he discovers that I've sold my soul to the devil, and reaped the benefits from his best friend?


What to expect from the series…

🥀 Why Choose / Reverse Harem

🥀 Captive Romance 

🥀 Dark Romance

🥀 Fierce Heroine

🥀 Forbidden romance 

🥀 Taboo romance 

🥀 Bully Romance

And more!



My Review


After the cliffhanger of book one, I could not wait to read this book. Luckily, I did not have to wait long. This book did not disappoint. In fact, it got spicer with the addition of Mav. While JD and Reid brought more of the darkness; Mav brought some of the light. That does not mean that his time with Alana was not hot. There just were more emotions involving these two. 


JD is still my favorite. If anything, he got funnier. There is never a dull moment to be had when JD is around. Reid so frustrated me at times with his self-control. I wanted him to let it all go and claim Alana. Mav, JD, and Alana...yes, please!


#availablenow #darkromance #harrowcreekhawks #whychoose #kindleunlimitedromance #bookboyfriendsdoitbetter #jealousandpossessivealpha #newadultromance #tracylorrainebooks #reidharris #hawks #seriesannouncement #momswhoread #spicybookrecs #darkromancereads #romancereadersofbookstagram #kindle #bookworm #booklover #readersofig #bookinfluencer #angst #bibliophile #igbooks #bookstagrammer #booktok #romancebooks #hotsteamyreads #mustread #nowlive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway