Book Review: Sin With Me


 

They say forbidden fruit is the sweetest sin and the biggest temptation, but they’ve clearly never met her.
She’s sunshine and innocence. Hot summer days and golden smiles.
She’s everything I want and nothing I need.
Choosing her will change everything.
But with one taste, I realize I don’t care.
The biggest question is…
Will she fall from grace and Sin With Me?
The Father
The Son
And the Unholy Temptress.
Three lives joined by fate, destroyed by evil, and saved by grace.
Three hearts tethered by lies, devoured by lust, and ruined by greed.
Welcome to Divinity Falls, where secrets are worth killing for. Love doesn’t always win, and nothing is as it seems.


My Review

This is not a book but a tome. It is thicc. Yet, I can guarantee that it is worth the read. It is broken into various sections journaling Roman and Eve's stories. Warning through that if you are not ok with anything that you do check out the triggers first. 

There are so many emotions connecting Roman, Isacc, and Eve. It was not just about forbidden romance. In a way, it was healing for Roman and Eve. I really felt for them both. Eve had to grow up so fast that sometimes I forget that she was so young. Roman caring for Eve made me melt so hard for him. 

The side characters, Chase, Oli and Kon are great. I hope I see more of them again in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway