Book Review: Bronx

 


Imagine seeing your ex who is now a cop, for the second time since returning home, as he's bringing your son home...


As soon as the door clicks into place, I release the nervous breath I had been holding having to deal with Bronx. And in this situation, where my son had to be brought home by him in handcuffs.

Which reminds me, I have a child, who not only left earlier without telling me where he was going, but also didn’t answer his phone the three times I called, and was brought home by the police after ten o’clock. Oh, and then there’s the smoking with other kids in the park.

I feel like I’m failing already, and I haven’t even started really doing this whole single mom thing yet.


My Review

I absolutely loved this book. After Slade, I was looking forward to reading Bronx's story. OMG, the emotions! My heart broke but luckily, it was healed. 

The opening scene when Mallory and Bronx were teens and Mallory said goodbye to Bronx and walked out of his life. Then when they had that first meet again after seeing each other after many years had my heart fluttering. It was a slow burn romance for Mallory and Bronx, and I will tell you that I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation until they shared their first kiss. 

I love Mallory's Gran. She reminds me of my Nana. So glad to see Bronx and Mallory finally get their HEA.


Mallory

Bronx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway