Book Review: For the Love of Villains: Anthology

 


shouldn’t be falling in love… Fear fuels my every move…the pulsating adrenaline tickling my spine. I shouldn’t sacrifice safe and secure for dangerous and deranged… I shouldn’t be attracted to morally corrupt… Yet… Desire is coating my traumatized heart… And I’m running right into the arms of the wrong person. The villain . Some of your favorite authors have teamed up to bring to you SIXTEEN new stories in every shade of morally gray you can think of. From mafia to bully, dark romance and age gap... you will find villains living in these pages. Do you dare to fall in love with bad?

Participating Alex King Maya Morrison B. Durrett Debra Deasey Delaney Foster Roux Cantrell Maggie Bonnet Em Torrey Harper Monroe Weli Sane Katelyn Taylor Bex Dawn Haley Tyler Jocelyne Soto JM Elliott Des Sweet JE Parker Simran Remi Rose

His Inception by Des Sweet

This short story is the prequel to His Queen, the full-length story of Christian and Quinn. I have not read His Queen but after reading this story, I will check out that book. As I want to see how Christian and Quinn's story finishes. 

Plus, I did get the Joker/Harley Quinn vibes that is Christian and Quinn's story. Now that I got their backstory, I need the spice. There was a brief scene, but I need more. Des accomplished her mission with this story and hooked me to read more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway