Book Review: BrokEnd

 


Will he ever be able to recover?

Will he be able to find redemption or have a chance at finding true love again?
Or will life just continue to ruin his hopes of finding true happiness.

Sometimes the universe speaks to us in waves. Only to watch us drown in its infinite choir of noise. _hydrus


My Review

Christian's journey after his accident including the loss of Blair was felt heavily. It made Christian's perspective change. Every emotion that he experienced, I did too along with him. While the poetry gets me every time, it is the photographics that really drew me in and were the stars of this book; especially the ones that had no word. 

I found myself just stopping and appreciating the photos. Even analogizing them...the angles, the lightening, the images, etc. Back to the story. Christian is hurt but he may recognize that his heart is not finished healing yet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway