Book Review: Tarot Fates

 

Lilly : The last thing I ever expected was being kidnapped during a one-night stand by hitmen who were there for my date.


The last thing I ever wanted was to be attracted to the two walking red flags who call themselves Tarot Fate.


These stepbrothers are known for being ruthless.
I was doing fine on my own, but these men decided that I was their fate, and I can’t fight it.
Worst part is, I don’t think I want to. Adrian & Christos: We never leave witnesses after completing a job.


We simply pull the tarot card of their fate, end them, and call it a day.
Until her.


Little did we know, this sassy, strong woman would have a thing for revenge, just like us.
What we never expected to happen, happened.
There's one tarot card that has never revealed itself before.
The one that would change everything.
She would change everything. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tarot Fates is a dark romance novel that is only suitable for readers 18+.
(This book contains a MMF triad relationship. All members of the relationship are committed to each other)

THIS BOOK CONTAINS THE INSTA-LOVE TROPE (meaning the MMC's fall fast)

This is a work of fiction: any elements or situations in this book are fictional and not based off of any true events. Content WARNING: Tarot Fates is a dark romance book Reader discretion is strongly advised as this is a dark romance read. This book contains graphic sexual scenes, intense scenes of descriptive unaliving, graphic violence, and strong language and situations that some readers may be particularly sensitive to. If you have triggers or are even remotely unsure, please read the trigger warnings. A full content warning can be found in the front matter of the book. Please contact the author directly with any questions or further information.



My Review

I like this series by author, M.P. Bates. it is dark and sinful. Just how I like my dark romance books to be. I thought this book was a nice balance of MMF. With Adrian & Christos already having an established relationship, it just made the dynamics between them and Lilly that much better. 

Each guy had their own moments with Lilly that were hot but when they were all together, it was that much spicer. I really enjoyed how the use of the tarot cards played into the story as well. This book like the first one is a quick read. I can't wait to see what the author comes out with next. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway