Totally Schooled

Release Date: November 15


Nolan
I’m a teacher who has only one thing missing from his life: a healthy relationship. I have a plan in place. This should be easy. No more toxic men. No more casual hookups. I want something real. A love that’s equal, not lopsided. I’m a fixer at heart, but I’m done with the hopeless and the selfish.

Rafe
I’m a dad. Pure and simple. The only thing I want is for my daughter to be happy and healthy. I keep my head down. I work like crazy, and I found her a great school in a new place. I don’t have time for anything else but her. She has my heart, leaving little for anyone else.
When this kindergarten teacher and single father come together, something has to give. Lines are crossed. Secrets are shared. Hearts shatter. Who knows? Maybe they can teach each other something.

My Review

This is the second MM romance from author, Nicole Dykes. Just like the first one, this story featured engaging characters that will stay with you longer after the last page has been read. I felt the connection between Rafe and Nolan. It was an instant one. 

Yes, the sex was hot but the time Rafe and Nolan spent together was more than just the "sex". They shared a deeper connection that was filled with trust, openness, and a future together. Nolan had a lot to risk with being Rafe's daughter's teacher. Rafe opened up to Nolan about his "coming out". Once these two made a commitment to one another; my heart gushed with joy. Nicole does not disappoint with this newest book. Readers who are considering trying a MM book, this is one that you will want to read. 



Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet Nicole Dykes

Nicole Dykes is a wife and professional assistant/mom to two gorgeous girls. 

Currently residing in Kansas, she’s a lover of coffee, Kansas City Chiefs, and all things romance. 

She currently has over 20 published books with her Monroe and Adamson series being the most popular. 

She enjoys cranking up the angst level, making her readers cry, and turning those tears into the coffee the fuels her writing.

Connect with Nicole Dykes


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway