Book Review: BROKEN BEASTS OF BEAUTY

 


I thought I’d die in the dungeons.

My father is a terrible man. He claimed a demon lived inside me and imprisoned me for months in his torture chamber. Then, one fateful day, he found himself on the bitter end of a curse, and he offered me in exchange for his freedom.

I thought my life was over, but I was wrong.

While trapped within curse creator’s ancient castle, phantoms begin speaking to me. They caress me with invisible hands, and proclaim I’m theirs. One is cold and possessive, another curious and calculating, and the third… well, he might be damaged beyond repair—just like me.

At night, however, when the phantoms leave, terrifying beasts emerge. Their snarls and roars awaken something dark within me, and their pull is impossible to resist.

I’m changing, becoming something greater than I ever thought I could be.

When the past comes back to haunt me, and my future is compromised, I find myself facing an old enemy. This time, though, I won’t submit. This time, I’ll become the demon he always claimed I was—a broken beast.

***Broken Beasts of Beauty is a full-length, stand-alone, dark, PNR, RH fairytale retelling. Nothing inside these pages is appropriate for a children’s story. Within this tale are scenes with detailed sex, naughty language, torture, violence, revenge, and much more. If such material bothers or offends you, please do not read this book.***

My Review

I was drawn to this book by the summary and the book cover. This book is so good. Reverse harem stories are the latest book genres. Readers wanting to dip their toe into this genre should pick up this book to read. It is HOT! 

I have read many fairy tale retellings but this book is one of the most unique I have read in a long time. I did not feel a need to compare to the original while reading. 

Stormy and her three men are great. There is no one favorite of the three men as each one was unique in their own way. The spicy scale started at jalapeno and ended at Carolina Reaper! Broken Beasts of Beauty is not Disney Plus level but Showtime. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations