Winds of Salem

Freya, Ingrid, and their mother saved their town and were reunited with their father and Freya’s twin brother. However before the family can rejoice in a happy family reunion they must rescue Freya. Freya was transported back in time. A time when witch trials were a big thing. If Ingrid and her family can not find a way to save Freya, she will not survive to the present time again.
Winds of Salem is the latest book in the Witches of East End series. I have enjoyed reading these books and the Beauchamp family. I like Freya and Ingrid both equally for different reasons. Ingrid because she is like me…quiet, level headed, and has a big heart.
Whereas Freya is wild and at times I can be a wild child as well. I liked that this story was more focused on Freya this time. However I did feel like the story was more developed during Freya’s moments than the rest of the book. I found Ingrid to be dull and even with the appearance of Freya’s twin brother, Freddie, he could not peak my interest either. The story was steady until the last half and than it did pick up some. The ending was good. Overall not my favorite of the books in this series but still a good read. I can not wait to see the television series based on these books. A good choice to base a series on.