The Red Letters Project





The Red Letters Project is an electric collection of rock music playing to the scriptures of the Book of Matthew. I thought this three disc collection was a nicely arranged compilation. The first disc was more on the lighter side of the rock spectrum; whereas I found disc two to really rock out. There were a few times in several of the songs where I couldn’t hear the people and what they were singing. These songs captured the message of each chapter and verse. I found the Red Letters Project a fun, upbeat and refreshing new way to listen to scriptural. I already have friends asking me to lend them this collection as I found myself talking about it a lot. You should check the Red Letters Project out.

Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations