The Art of Racing in the Rain





Enzo may be a dog but don’t tell him that. Enzo is a human trapped in a dog’s body. Enzo’s owner is Denny. Denny is a race car driver. He has mastered the art of racing in the rain. Denny tells Enzo you have to imagination that you are walking on egg shells. Enzo loves Denny and enjoys watching Denny’s video tapes of his races. What Enzo didn’t like at first was Eve. Denny started dating her and they eventually got married. Come join Enzo as he shares about his family.

The Art of Racing in the Rain is the second book I have read by Mr. Stein. I absolutely fell in love with this book. I am happy to report that it lives up to all the hype and good reviews and more. Enzo warmed my heart. The relationship he and Denny shared was priceless. I used to have a Yellow Labrador named Patriot, whom I would communicate with as if he was human and could understand every word I said to him. This book was very character driven and filled with lots of heart and emotions. I could not get enough of Enzo. It was nice having everything told through Enzo’s eyes. My favorite part was when Denny took Enzo for a ride in his race car.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank for sharing good and useful information. This information is very valuable.

regards.
http://www.collect-art.com/Henderson-Cisz_work

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations