Book Challenge

I discovered this new challenge over at J. Kaye's blog. It sounds like fun. I signed up, will you?


New Author Challenge

Here are the guidelines:

The challenge will run from January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.

Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges.

I want this to be an easy challenge, so you state how many new authors you want to try this year and then that’s your challenge.

For me, I’m trying another 50 new authors. If you want a number given to you, try for either 25 or 50.

Add your name to the Mr. Linky below. If you do not have your own blog, you can join the group blog here.

Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome

When you read a new author, write your review (either at your site or the group blog) and then come back here and post a link to your review.

So head on over to Literary Escapism http://www.literaryescapism.com/new-author-challenge/ to sign up now

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad you are joining in to. I am pretty excited about this one, especially since I think I can complete it...lol!
The Bookworm said…
this does sound like a good challenge. I may join in too.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
This caught my interest. I'll give it a try. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway