The Sunday Salon


I want to thank Danielle with http://www.sourcebooks.com/ for sending me this book to review.





Tisana is a witch, who has healing skills and the ex-ordinary ability to communicate with animals telepathy. Tisana will always remember the night that Leo appeared in her life. It was a snowy night outside but inside it was sweltering hot. Leo comes from a far away planet made up of a race that has the feline gene as their DNA makeup. Tisana’s friend, Rafe requires Tisana’s help. His sons have been kidnapped. Join Tisana, Leo, Rafe and a whole slew of talking animals as they go on a journey to rescue Rafe’s sons.

Warrior is the second book in the Cat Star Chronicles series. It can be read as a stand alone book. I don’t know if having the feline gene helps or if Leo was born blessed but he has a mighty nice sword if you know what I mean. Ok, besides Leo being well-endowed he is also easy on the eyes. I was so pleased to see that Warrior had such a masculine, handsome character as the male lead. Tisana reminded me of Dr. Doolittle but modern times. Because she could talk to the animals and I thought she was really funny. I really liked when she would communicate with Sinjar, a horse. There were times I found myself laughing so hard. I have to say that the sexual tension that transpired between Leo and Tisana was out of this world. Warrior will make you purr with delight. Cheryl Brooks has a great talent as a storyteller. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

Comments

Linda Jacobs said…
Normally, this type of book would not interest me but you've really got me intrigued! Gotta check out that "sword" for myself!
The Bookworm said…
sounds good! I'm currently reading Immortal Warrior.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Cheryl said…
Linda - you should check out this book as the "sword" is very impressive.

Naida - I will be starting Immortal Warrior soon
Cheryl Brooks said…
Hey, Cheryl!
What a terrific review! I hope Linda and Naida will enjoy reading Warrior!

Thanks!
from the "other" Cheryl

PS All of my guys have REALLY nice swords...
Cheryl said…
Cheryl - Thank you so much for stopping by and I am glad you liked my review. I really enjoyed your book

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations