Book Review: Perfect Rockstar

 



Harlow

Bryce Church is a legend, not a man – except I’ve never heard of him.

We have a one-night stand the same weekend my friends drag me to a concert. They promise I’ll love the rumbly baritone of Nashville’s most famous rockstar turned country music sensation. And I do. It’s the same one I’ve been fantasizing about since he left my bed.

And now we have a surprise that’s due in nine months.

Bryce

After performing on sold out stages across the globe, I’m burnt out.


My Review

Perfect Rockstar is the latest book in this series. It can be read as a standalone. Although, I will warn you that once you read this book, you will want to go back and read the prior books. I have been with Olivia since her first book. She shows you why she is a best seller with this book. 

The struggle is real. I liked that Bryce and Harlow were not a cookie cutter couple but that they shared real emotions that come with a real relationship. There is no ego here with Bryce. Although, I don't blame him for being guarded in the beginning. Yet, he was not the only one who had a wall around their heart. 

I was fully emotionally invested in Bryce and Harlow's relationship. Oh, and I need to mention the steam...so hot! Perfect Rockstar is the "perfect" next romance read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway