Book Review: Date with a Demon

 


My world comes crashing down when I learn my mother is not my mother but a centuries-old spirit determined to possess my body. I do what anyone in my position would do: I run.

But I can't keep running forever, so I enlist the help of Redrock Protective Services. I expect to be partnered with one of the company’s gargoyle brothers but find myself face-to-face with a demon instead. (You know the type: horns, tail, devilish grin.) By the otherworldly glow in his eyes, it’s clear Eamon wants to do a lot more than just protect me.

Wrapped up in the arms of my very own possessive monster, we search for a permanent solution to my problem. Can we find it in time, or am I doomed to lose myself forever?


Book Review

I liked this book and found it to be a fairly quick read. Eamon and Tansy are good. Eamon is someone that I would want to protect me if I was in trouble. Tansy is charming. Although, I have to say that who really was the star for me is Tansy's per bird, Nugget. She brought the laughter and kept things entertaining.

As much as I did like Tansy and Emon, I did find myself not fully connecting with both of them. As much as I tried. The moments that they shared together were spicy times. I like that this book had a good storyline and that the romance was sprinkled throughout the story. Despite my feelings about this book, I would try another book by this author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway