Book Review: Ava

 


Ava The minute we walked through the gates of Blackheath Academy I knew we weren’t welcome. It was us against them. The Club Brats against the Elite. Bastian de Trafford was their ringleader, but I wasn’t about to go down without a fight. Only - that fight would be so much easier if he didn’t look like a god of old. It was a good thing he made no attempt to be anything but a b*stard - it made hating him that much easier. Bastian The de Trafford family name came with many privileges - blind obedience was simply one of them, only Ava Aston didn’t want to obey. She was difficult, complicated, and utterly goddamn delectable. I would enjoy watching her bruise her knees solely for my pleasure. Bringing her to heel was the most delicious torture, but I wasn’t one to do anything in half measures - I was aiming to ruin her.



My Review

After the Hell Hounds MC series ended, my heart was still feeling heartbroken, and I was looking for something to fill that void. Leslie delivers with this new series featuring the kids of the Hell Hounds MC. 

Ava is both a mixture of her mother and father. I felt like a proud Aunt seeing her grown up. Her feisty side came out and I loved it. She definitely needed it when it came to Bastian. Speaking of Bastain, I had a hate/love relationship with him. Two thirds of the time, I wanted to punch him in the face and the other third of the time, I wanted to let him have his way with me. Ava felt the same way. Leslie has done it again and hooked me with what is going to be an incredible new series. Ava is a must forget about housework read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway