Book Review: Mistress of Souls

 

Pain, pleasure, trauma, and love—basic words that fail to capture the entirety of my disturbing and tangled past.

I was created from malice and greed. After serving as Inferuna’s professional torturer for two millennia, I was betrayed and forced to either escape or forfeit my life. Before they could further blacken my demonic heart or steal my immortality, I fled from Inferuna to the human realm.

Here, I found my second-greatest love to torturing lost souls... the pleasures of the flesh. I opened a special club that caters to niche interests and currently live life as its ruler… In simple words, my name is Mistress Mariax, and I run a sex dungeon for supernaturals.

Earth has many vices, and I am content to play with them all. Ever since leaving Inferuna, though, the tingle of foreboding slithers down my spine. Something is watching me, and when it reveals itself, I’Il enjoy unleashing the darkness that slumbers deep within me.



My Review
Mistress Mariax is the femme fatale that I so needed. Don't let the name of her business, The Snuggle Pit fool you as it is anything but cuddly. Mariax is giving both Madam and Daddy vibes. The best of both worlds. That tail of her's! Hunter is a lycan and known as "pup" by Mariax. 

A quote by Hunter "I've wanted to try all the dark, taboo kinks with her."

Finally, there is Ian. Um, yes! He was also giving off Daddy vibes. A quote by Ian " She has always been mine, how I claimed her."

Do you know what you get when a dark romance PA turns debut author...an freaking amazing book. Mistress of Souls is that is stuffed full of all the kinks you could ever want, like drinking an extra-large Long Island Iced Tea! I devoured every sinful morsel of this book. Readers will want to purchase two copies of this book as the first copy is going to be highlighted and tabbed all up with all the quotes that you will fall in love with.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway